|/ / /|
Maymont, SK, NE 29-40-12-W3 & SW 28-40-12-W3, Farmland, 319.4± Title Acres
***This parcel will close on December 17, 2019*** Please See Seller Supplied Specifications Attached in the Documentation Section Below
- 122± ac cult, balance slough & knoll, Hard Red Spring Wheat in 2019, canola in 2018, FVA $117,000, taxes $680.82
- 90± ac cult, 70± ac native grass & bush, 1800± bushel & 1350± bushel grain bins on steel floors, Hard Red Spring Wheat in 2019, canola in 2018, FVA $128,200, taxes $746.00
- From Maymont, SK at the intersection of Hwy 16 & Hwy 376, go 11.5 km (7 miles) south on Hwy 376, then 0.65 km (0.4 miles) East on grid, then follow grid 1.75 km (1 mile) Northeast, then follow seasonal trail 0.4 km (0.25 miles) East to property.
- GPS Coordinates: 52.471119, -107.683239
Parcel 1 – NE 29-40-12-W3 – 159.52 ± Title Acres – Farmland
Parcel 2 – SW 28-40-12-W3 – 159.88± Title Acres – Farmland
Parcel 1 & 2 will be sold together for one price. The winning bidder on this group must pay the selling price and shall receive both parcels.
Directions To Property
- Ritchie Bros. Territory Manager - Kim Kramer: 306.441.1685, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ritchie Bros. Regional Sales Manager - Luke Fritshaw: 306.6574030, email@example.com
- Ritchie Bros Real Estate - Ed Truelove: 306.441.0525, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broker: Ritchie Bros. Real Estate Services Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
Only Buyers meeting the ownership requirements of The Saskatchewan Farm Security Act are eligible to purchase farm land in Saskatchewan. Buyers are required to complete a Farm Land Ownership Declaration Form as part of the purchase.
Buyer must pay a transaction fee of $1290 based on the final selling price.
This listing is offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the listing will be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest offer does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has 2 business days to review the offer and decide whether to accept or decline the offer.